Android programming is based on Java programming language so if you have basic understanding on Java programming then it will be a fun to learn Android application development.
What you'll learn
- Describe the basic components of an Android application
- Define the lifecycle methods of Android application components
- Describe the basics of event handling in Android
- Describe the basics of graphics and multimedia support in Android
- Demonstrate basic skills of using an integrated development environment (Android Studio) and Android Software Development Kit (SDK) for implementing Android applications
- Demonstrate through a simple application the understanding of the basic concepts of Android